Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Christmas Adventure


I simply wish to express my gratitude for the miracle of simply being alive. This holiday season and gift and when we appreciate the gifts we cannot help being filled with Joy.This Christmas Eve I got to participate in a Toy Run for Children's Hospital which usually generates enough toys for the hospital to have enough to donate to the children for the entire year. Being able to give of ourselves and our abundance is a blessing beyond words. I am the Guy on the Street and yet I don't have to live like that any more. I get to wake up with the roof over my head and a bed to sleep in. This is truly a blessing because I know what it's like to sleep in a bush and freeze my ass off. Thank you God for the gift of being able to spend Holidays with good friends and family.

No comments: