Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hacker gets 20 years in credit card thefts - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Hacker gets 20 years in credit card thefts - Crime & courts- msnbc.com
I don't know about you but the thought of having some sociopathic stranger get into my bank account is something that I would really rather do without. The fact that identity theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the nation is at topic of major concern. I'm sure you've all seen the ads on TV and on the radio the guy that puts his Social Security number on the truck. Those folks spend a lot of money on advertising but I don't believe that they can't provide the level of safety that I have. I am currently and have had my identity protected by a company that is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. If anyone is interested in checking it out follow the link to my website and it will give you the particulars.
May you have a beautiful day.
http://ligal-ease.com

No comments: