Sunday, March 28, 2010

The History of Computer Hacking - Newsweek

The History of Computer Hacking - Newsweek
The United States is in dire need of more elite cybersecurity experts to foil the growing number of computer-hacking attempts on government entities and businesses, from the Department of Defense to Citibank. From the mildly malicious to the truly malevolent, here’s a look back at major breaches that have already put our money and welfare at risk. Copy & Paste link to browser
http://photo.newsweek.com/2010/some-of-the-biggest-cyber-breaches-of-all-time/intro.html
So, you thought you were safe? I recently found out that non of us are safe. I attended a training yesterday and one of the presenters was an Investigator for Kroll Security & Consulting .
I found out that no one is immune from identity theft and that there are certain things that we can do to safeguard all that we have worked so hard to attain. It's scary to consider that someone could steal my identity in commit a crime. If someone could have access to my Social Security number and have a major medical procedure in my name and the next time I go to the hospital I'm in major trouble because of medical records are wrong . I will be following up with ways to protect ourselves from these unscrupulous thieves.
To learn more simply follow this link http://ligal-ease.com


No comments: